Studio Outsource Producer
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This is a full-time position in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), Austin (TX), or Orlando (FL) with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy Studios is looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Studio Outsource Manager to join our team! As Iron Galaxy’s Studio Outsource Manager, you will work with Studio Leadership, Business Development, and Game Team Stakeholders to manage, track, and problem-solve the ever-evolving outsourcing needs for multiple projects.
You will be responsible for helping find the right outsourcing partner by teaming up with Business Development as a partner-facing representative to outsourcers across the globe. Clear communication, flexibility, and time-management skills are a must.
- Create, organize, and maintain high-level schedules, resource maps, and communication threads
- Efficiently schedule and run meetings, and ensure goals are clear and followed up through completion
- Identify, communicate, and resolve outsourcing risks and opportunities
- Effectively communicate project needs and requirements to outsourcers
- Efficiently articulate and quantify outsourcer strengths and weaknesses
- Provide business development cost-benefit analysis of all outsource partners
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for outsourcing risks and issues with development teams
- Skillfully drive actions and decisions through collaboration with internal stakeholders and outsource partners
- Cultivate successful partnerships by looking for positive solutions to all problems and keeping partner’s perspectives in mind
- Foster an environment that creates a positive team experience and high morale on all sides of Iron Galaxy Studios’ relationships
- Previous Production experience in a creative industry/environment
- Experience in autonomously creating and executing outsourcing contracts and SOWs
- Ability to create budgets and tracking partner work against them
- Experience in client-facing communications
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change, and deliver against agreed-upon deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Strong mediation and problem-solving skills
- Solid decision-making capabilities with a demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Experience in the video game industry - production, design, or development
- Existing relationships with outsourcers throughout the video game industry
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level. Check out our next project at Rumbleverse.com.
Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home until September of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly