Senior Staff Accountant
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
Iron Galaxy Studios is growing, and we’re looking for the right Senior Staff Accountant to join our Finance team to help accelerate growth! The right candidate for this role is experienced in many of the fundamental accounting tasks performed at other companies, and systems and process focused, continuously looking for ways to simplify and automate their work and help those around them do the same. The ideal person to join our team is a motivated self-starter who can demonstrate ownership of their work in their previous positions.
This is a full-time, hybrid position in Orlando (FL), Chicago (IL), or Nashville (TN).
- Performing financial statement audits and tax return schedule preparation.
- Running Fixed Asset reconciliations.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Assist the department in the implementation of new technology solution projects and eventually, manage said implementations.
- Track department and cross-department projects and goals, provide support to team members on these initiatives and drive team members towards major milestones and deliverable dates.
- Reviewing invoice coding as necessary and entering data into appropriate ledgers.
- Reporting project and task status and findings on a daily and weekly basis.
- Perform various routine and one-off accounting and finance tasks as they arise.
- Minimum of (4) four years of related accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, Advanced Degree or certification a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, the ability to embrace with enthusiasm changing priorities, procedures, and responsibilities.
- Previous experience with Financial Reporting, Month-end Close, and Variance Analysis required.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent developers with over 60 shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, remasters, and new IPs from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in gaming to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level. See why we have been certified by Great Place to Work and GamesIndustry.biz.
Health Insurance (HDHP & PPO)
Vision & Dental Insurance
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance + AD&D
Bonding & Recovery Leave
Holidays & Winter Break
Mental Health Days
401K+ Company Matching
Short & Long Term Disability
Health Savings Account
Parking & Transit Benefits
24/7 Employee Assistance Program
Legal & ID Protection