Diversity matters at Iron Galaxy. Every day, our team strives to build an inclusive environment where all voices are equal. We encourage people from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This position is available in Chicago, IL, or Orlando, FL with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy is looking for a Senior Recruiter to help us build a world-class talent pipeline. We need a dedicated people person to actively seek out passive game developers in the job market and tell them why Iron Galaxy is such a special place to work.
You’ll need A+ interpersonal skills to engage candidates and communicate with our internal hiring teams. This role is instrumental to our growth and will ensure that Iron Galaxy remains an inclusive space that any level of developer would want to call home.
- Contribute to the full life cycle of recruitment at Iron Galaxy.
- Share best practices and mentor other members of the recruiting team
- Partner closely with hiring managers from resume review through the offer
- Lead the hiring process as an advocate for both our managers and candidates
- Establish communication flows while providing diligent status updates
- Proactively source candidates for open roles to develop a strong pipeline
- Drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of roles
- Post jobs, schedule interviews, screen candidates and send offers
- 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team
- Customer-focused attitude to handle all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated success sourcing top talent in a high-growth environment.
- Proven track record providing expert-level service to both candidates and hiring managers
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics, and reporting skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to take on tasks outside of job description.
Here’s our wish list for the ideal Senior Recruiter at Iron Galaxy. If you possess many or most of these qualities, you may very well be the one we’re looking for!
- Specialized knowledge of the video game industry
- Knowledge of universities to build our outreach efforts
- Comfortable with technology; able to communicate quickly and professionally over email, chat, job boards, and other mediums
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience at a video game studio
ABOUT IRON GALAXY: We are one of the world’s largest independent video game developers. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports and remasters for the biggest companies in the gaming industry. We also create exciting experiences for our own community. At Iron Galaxy Studios, we champion a healthy work-life balance, continuous improvement, equality, and support a diverse culture for all employees.
COVID Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home until March of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly.