Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from the office or home through end-2021. This policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be set up for you onsite or shipped directly to you based on preference.
Diversity matters at Iron Galaxy. Every day, our team strives to build on an inclusive environment where all voices are equal. We believe in continuous improvement. Our constant growth relies on being open to the cultures of players everywhere. Whether you find us online or in our games, Iron Galaxy provides a safe space for everyone. For all positions, we are looking for the next team member to challenge us to be better.
We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. Iron Galaxy Studios is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to join our team.
Iron Galaxy is looking for a Recruiter to help us source and build a world-class talent pipeline. We need a passionate people person to actively seek out passive game developers in the job market, tell them the Iron Galaxy story, why it is such a special place to work, and engage them into our candidate pipeline. This role will play a pivotal role in ensuring we meet our projected growth goals for 2021 and beyond.
This opportunity is for a full-time position in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
- Lead the full life cycle recruitment for selected disciplines as assigned.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout recruitment cycle from resume review, through offer.
- Act as an advocate for both hiring manager and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow-up and status updates.
- Proactively source candidates to develop a strong pipeline.
- Drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of roles.
- Post jobs, schedule interviews, send offers.
- 3+ years of relevant recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team.
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organization, and a track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to take on tasks outside of job description.
- Specialized knowledge of the video game industry
- Experience at a video game studio
ABOUT IRON GALAXY
We are one of the world’s largest independent video game developers. Our people combine their talents to create amazing experiences for our players. We also partner with the best companies in our industry to team up on their projects. Our work has resulted in feature development for some of your favorite franchises, ports that move popular games from one platform to another, and remasters that breathe new life into beloved titles. We pride ourselves on our commitment to maintaining a positive culture and supporting a healthy balance between work and life for our employees.
See why we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!