At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
Iron Galaxy Studios is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Lead (non-engineer) to join our diligent QA team. As the last line of defense before our products are released to the world, our QA team’s dedication shines every day to make sure that our games are bug-free and fun to play. As we continue to work on a variety of projects, we’re seeking a Quality Assurance Lead with a can-do attitude, a passion for games, and a tenacious eye for detail.
- 3+ years experience in QA with a game development studio
- Working knowledge of the console game submission process (Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo certification)
- Familiarity with bug tracking databases (JIRA, TFS, Testrail, etc.)
- Strong written, analytical, and verbal communication skills A natural strength of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience leading an internal QA team
- Maintain a high-quality bar across all levels of your team
- Communicate with production staff, QA partners, and project leads to ensure effective testing coverage and coordination
- Adapt and prioritize testing efforts across multiple projects
- Conduct and develop test plans and cases
- Identify, log and maintain bugs until resolution in bug tracking databases
- Assist with training of new hires and other administrative tasks
- Experience leading QA during the development cycle
- Knowledge of live QA support after a title has shipped
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level. See why we have been certified by Great Place to Work and GamesIndustry.biz.