Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from the office or home through end-2021. This policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be set up for you onsite or shipped directly to you based on preference.
We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. Iron Galaxy Studios is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to join our team. See why Great Place to Work recently certified us as a great place to work!
Iron Galaxy Studios is looking for an experienced Publishing Manager to drive our product performance, collaborate with the Game Director and Studio Leadership on opportunities and the long-term roadmap of the game, and work with our publishing and platform partners to maximize support for our game. Iron Galaxy Studios is a well-established independent game developer who has partnered with the titans of our industry to ship more high-caliber games than any other independent developer. We take our team and our culture seriously, and we make every decision around our 4 company values of People, Partners, Continuous Improvement and Capability, while always striving to never be too corporate.
This opportunity is for a full-time position in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
- Partner with the studio and product leadership team to help drive the roadmap and product strategy.
- Define high level goals and metrics that measure the value and success of the game franchise and align with key stakeholders
- Lead forecasting efforts and business reviews. Own and be accountable to the Product P&L.
- Work closely with platform holders and our publisher to advocate, promote and evangelize on the game’s behalf. Continually push for better dashboard and store placement, inclusion in platform marketing beats, and promotional tie-ins.
- Work with partners to identify common business goals to drive mutual business outcomes.
- Strive to be a gold-standard partner resulting in elevated partnership featuring and opportunities
- Leverage our analytics platform to investigate and explain KPI trends, to help drive further improvements to the product by combining data, business acumen and wisdom-driven instincts in order to drive product excellence and success
- Research, evaluate and propose content and product partnerships. Willingness to speak openly and confidently on innovative ideas and engage in healthy debates
- Exemplary communication, collaboration skills with a bias for respect and thoughtfulness
- Leadership experience in game Product Management or Publishing is required.
- 5 years experience in games-as-a-service and/or free-to-play, with experience iterating upon a live game over a long period of time. Console, PC or Mobile is all great!
ABOUT IRON GALAXY
We are one of the world’s largest independent video game developers. Our people combine their talents to create amazing experiences for our players. We also partner with the best companies in our industry to team up on their projects. Our work has resulted in feature development for some of your favorite franchises, ports that move popular games from platform to another, and remasters that breathe new life into beloved titles. We pride ourselves on our commitment to maintaining a positive culture and supporting a healthy balance between work and life for our employees.
See why we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!