Program Lead - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
This opportunity is for a full-time position, either in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL. Iron Galaxy employees are all working from home through at least July 2021 due to COVID-19. This WFH policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. All new-hire onboarding is being done remotely, and any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be shipped directly to you.
We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. Iron Galaxy Studios is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to join our team. See why Great Place to Work recently certified us as a great place to work!
Iron Galaxy Studios is a well-established independent game developer who has partnered with the titans of our industry to ship more high-caliber games than any other independent developer. We make this happen by focusing upon our most important asset – our people. We take our team and our culture seriously, and we make every decision around our 4 company values of People, Partners, Continuous Improvement and Capability, while always striving to never be too corporate. We are now looking for a passionate DEI champion to join our team and proactively support our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy and objectives.
At IG, we celebrate and nurture our differences and know they make us all better every day. We are committed to an environment where staff can be their authentic selves regardless of race, gender, age, religion, ability, identity, orientation or experience. The DEI Program Lead will play an integral role the development, design, and implementation of initiatives that foster a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define and deliver DEI strategy, goals, and priorities across the business in accordance with the vision outlined by the leadership team.
- Serve as an internal thought partner to develop and lead DEI program efforts.
- Establish and build productive and healthy working relationships across the organization to help coach colleagues in understanding and responding to DEI related topics and issues.
- Work with Iron Galaxy’s DEI Employee Committee to set objectives, identify priorities and serve as a subject matter expert.
- Establish a comprehensive set of metrics to measure the impact of our programs in driving inclusive behaviors.
- Facilitate DEI discussions, events, trainings, and programs both internally and community/industry-facing to promote learning, cultural awareness, and corporate development.
- Work cross-functionally with Recruitment Team to enhance the recruitment process, build toolkits, and track goal progress to ensure impactful results.
- Analyze various employee data and identify trends.
- Responsible for internal-facing reports for culture, diversity, and inclusion.
- Work closely with outside DEI organizations, developing professional partnerships.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of DEI, HR, or program management experience; with a full or partial focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Increasingly progressive experience in a Human Resources discipline neighboring Diversity, Equity & Inclusion such as HR business partner, talent acquisition, learning & development, organizational effectiveness, and/or change management.
- Experience working with employee resource groups.
- Strong program and project management skills; experience leading programs from ideation and pilot to execution and evaluation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills.
- Background in research, data analytics, or the study of history/sociology of marginalized groups is highly preferred.