This opportunity is for a full-time position, either in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL. Iron Galaxy employees are all working from home through at least July 2021 due to COVID-19. This WFH policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. All new-hire onboarding is being done remotely, and any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be shipped directly to you.
Iron Galaxy Studios is looking for an experienced Production Manager to drive our production pillars, collaborate with the Director of Production on team growth, help ensure we meet the high-quality standards of our projects, and work with partners to make sure their expectations are met.
The Production Manager will work with the Director of Production and collaborate on our development efforts, define roadmaps on a range of projects, and assist in coaching a team of producers. While working to make sure our milestones are hit and risks are being solved along the way, you will have the opportunity to shape our hiring goals and production initiatives. See why Great Place to Work recently certified us as a great place to work!
This opportunity is for a full-time position in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
- Partner with the Director of Production to ensure our production practices are consistent across projects
- Evaluate and help evolve our core production pillars
- Create project roadmaps and milestone goals in coordination with team leads and management
- Proactively escalate and solve project risks
- Manage communication of project progress to Director of Production and internal team leadership
- Contribute to production team initiatives including building a library of processes for all our projects
- Provide mentorship, create assessments and development guidance for our team members
- Promote and help build a diverse and talented team
Qualifications: If you possess many or most of these qualities, you’re probably a great fit!
- Experience in Senior or Production leadership on game development projects
- Expertise with game development practices
- Experience in game industry-standard software tools, design documents and production processes/best practices
- Values-driven and inclusive, committed to doing the right thing and being respectful to everyone on our team
- Proactive and fearless about jumping into difficult people and project management problems
- Commitment to mentorship and exchanging knowledge, advice, and best practices with your colleagues
- You love games