This opportunity is for a 12 month temporary full-time position in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
Quarantine Disclaimer: As part of our commitment to your safety in response to COVID-19, teammates of Iron Galaxy are working from home until at least July. This work-from-home policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. All new-hire onboarding will be done remotely, and any equipment that you need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be shipped directly to you.
Diversity matters at Iron Galaxy. Every day, our team strives to build on an inclusive environment where all voices are equal. We believe in continuous improvement. Our constant growth relies on being open to the cultures of players everywhere. Whether you find us online or in our games, Iron Galaxy provides a safe space for everyone. For all positions, we are looking for the next team member to challenge us to be better.
Iron Galaxy is looking for a Production Coordinator to work with the development team to create production schedules, track project deliverables, coordinate team logistics to help drive goals, and contribute to fostering a positive team culture. This role will serve on a team that is collaborating with one of our valuable partners on their AAA game franchise. We need a new teammate who has strong time-management skills and a genuine sense of curiosity.
Produce great games!
- Support the production team in creating, organizing, and maintaining project task lists and deliverables
- Assist in updating high level and near-term schedules
- Schedule and participate in meetings, take detailed notes, and help with documentation
- Organize and maintain project documentation library
- Maintain team information, project Confluence pages, hardware allocations, and assist with onboarding new developers
- Help resolve access or hardware issues that may be blocking the team
Deliver for our partners
- Effectively communicate project status and needs to internal project stakeholders
- Work with QA to triage bugs and assist in build deliveries
- Foster collaboration with partners by looking for positive solutions to all problems
- Be a great collaborator
- Keep production team up to date on project status, milestones, and risks
- Facilitate discipline and cross discipline communication and ensure information is shared in a timely fashion
- Contribute to an environment that creates a positive team experience and high morale
- Previous Production experience in a creative industry/environment
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design documents, and production processes/best practices
- Time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and love for the tiniest details
- Solid decision-making capabilities with a demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Proactive and effective problem solver
- Genuine sense of curiosity and a growth mindset. Continuously seek out knowledge and learning opportunities
ABOUT IRON GALAXY
We are one of the world’s largest independent video game developers. Our people combine their talents to create amazing experiences for our players. We also partner with the best companies in our industry to team up on their projects. Our work has resulted in feature development for some of your favorite franchises, ports that move popular games from platform to another, and remasters that breathe new life into beloved titles. We pride ourselves on our commitment to maintaining a positive culture and supporting a healthy balance between work and life for our employees.