Diversity matters at Iron Galaxy. Every day, our team strives to build an inclusive environment where all voices are equal. We encourage people from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This position is available in Chicago, IL, or Orlando, FL with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy Studios is looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Producer to join our team. We are a well-established independent game developer who has worked with the titans of our industry to ship more high-caliber games than any other indie developer. We are known for our excellent work on Killer Instinct, as well as helping to bring Skyrim and Diablo III to the Nintendo Switch.
As a Producer, you will work with the development team to create production schedules, track project deliverables, help manage and drive team goals, and contribute to fostering a positive team culture. You will work closely with the various game teams to ensure that development runs smoothly and assist in communication between the departments helping the teams stay on task with ongoing projects. You may assist on one project at a time or, based on our needs, work on multiple smaller projects at once.
Produce Great Games!
- Create, organize, and maintain high level and near-term schedules, project task lists, and deliverables
- Bring a broad set of tools and methodologies that can apply uniquely to each project
- Efficiently schedule and run meetings, assess prior requirements, and ensure goals are clear and followed up on
- Identify, communicate, and resolve risks that may be blocking the team from hitting their goals
Deliver for Our Partners
- Effectively communicate project status and needs internally and to our partners
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for project risks and issues
- Cultivate successful partnerships by leading through influence and looking for positive solutions to all problems
Be a Great Collaborator
- Collaborate with Leads to establish and maintain the project roadmap & long-term feature schedules, milestone definitions, and sprint goals
- Understand and communicate project milestones, deadlines, risks, and stakeholder feedback to team members and studio leadership
- Foster an environment that creates a positive team experience and high morale
- Previous Production experience in a creative industry/environment
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design documents, and production processes/best practices (budgets, game concept and prototyping creation, project management, bug reports, and defect tracking)
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change, and deliver against agreed deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Strong mediation and problem-solving skills
- Solid decision-making capabilities with a demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Proactive and effective problem solver
ABOUT IRON GALAXY: We are one of the world’s largest independent video game developers. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports and remasters for the biggest companies in the gaming industry. We also create exciting experiences for our own community. At Iron Galaxy Studios, we champion a healthy work-life balance, continuous improvement, equality, and support a diverse culture for all employees.
COVID Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home until March of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly.