Iron Galaxy Studios is looking for an experienced Lighting Artist that is passionate about games and can elevate the visual quality of a project through lighting and mood.
We are an established independent video game studio that partners with some of the most respected publishers in the industry. If you’re looking for an environment to showcase your talents across multiple exciting projects, this job is for you.
This opportunity is for a full-time position, either in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
- Use lighting to create and maintain artistic mood/vision, style, and narrative
- Collaborate with Art/Design team to visualize points of interest & balance performance
- Reviews for feedback, problem solves, researches for new methods/processes
- Help create a team environment of excitement and passion for creating games
- Communicate and collaborate with other development disciplines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience being in a team crafting a distinct, cohesive visual style
- Ability to adapt between different art styles
- Deep expertise and experience of lighting and color
- Experience working with industry standard engines and software
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment are essential to making great games and being awesome in everything we do. Therefore, we actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.