HR Specialist - Systems & Payroll
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This position is available in Chicago, IL with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy is looking for a system and payroll admin to oversee all functionality related to our HRIS (Paycor) and administer bi-weekly payroll. We need a new teammate who is passionate about technology, customer service and wants to be HR’s champion for systems and data accuracy.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee information in the HRIS system by:
- Onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Tracking and updating employee personal and company-related records.
- Provide training to key stakeholders and end-users on new functionality and updates on existing processes occurring throughout the year.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate HRIS data and coordinating with external vendors for data feeds for employee benefits and retirement plans.
- Develop and administer audit processes to maintain data accuracy and integrity within our HRIS system.
- Create and update documentation of existing and new guidelines for the HRIS system and processes.
- Design/deliver metrics, reports, and dashboards for use in planning, analysis, and forecasting.
- Serve as a liaison between HRIS platform service provider and internal HR team.
- Administer full cycle, bi-weekly payroll.
- Research, analyze and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Maintain employee payroll records.
- Collaborate with Finance on Q/E and Y/E processing.
- 4+ years of HCM software experience.
- Working knowledge of Paycor HRIS software applications and products.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience providing end-user support and training.
- CPP certification.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.
Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home until May of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly.