Finance Project Coordinator
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This is a full-time position in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), Austin (TX), or Orlando (FL) with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
We are hiring a Finance Project Coordinator who is responsible for supporting accounting and financial related activities with a large focus on Fixed Assets & Prepaid Schedules. Managing assets from the PO request to the purchased through the Useful Life of the asset. Maintaining databases & schedules monthly & annual audit.
The Finance Project Coordinator position will be instrumental in helping implement our Asset procurement process, research, and identifying items not following protocol. You will collaborate with the Controller to ensure the accurate and timely distribution of the financials and management reports. The applicant should be detail-oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy, and be a team player.
- 2-year degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting or Project Management.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Perform professional-level accounting duties according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Accounts payable review and ensure all expenses are classified correctly.
- Asset management: ensure all internal controls are followed. Confirm 3-way match and booking of all acquired assets. Ensure all tangible items purchased are inventoried in compliance with current policies.
- Contribute to procurement and inventory purchasing.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system and book all corresponding Depreciation/Amortization entries.
- Find the potential obsolescence of Fixed Assets.
- Maintain system for capital accruals and work with project managers to ensure completion estimates are accurate.
- Sage Intacct experience.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent developers with over 60 shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, remasters, and new IPs from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in gaming to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.