Employee Success Manager
Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from the office or home through end-2021. This policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be set up for you onsite or shipped directly to you based on preference.
Diversity matters at Iron Galaxy. Every day, our team strives to build on an inclusive environment where all voices are equal. We believe in continuous improvement. Our constant growth relies on being open to the cultures of players everywhere. Whether you find us online or in our games, Iron Galaxy provides a safe space for everyone. For all positions, we are looking for the next team member to challenge us to be better.
We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. Iron Galaxy Studios is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to join our team.
We are looking for Employee Success Manager. This role checks and monitors the heartbeat of employee experience, performance, and development. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with taking on a blend of responsibilities and is accustomed to using technology to drive results.
This opportunity is for a full-time position in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
- Fully own & manage Iron Galaxy’s performance and accountability tool (15Five).
- Onboard and train new hires to use the tool.
- Train new managers to use the tool.
- Track and report data (usage analytics).
- Prepare weekly update report for the leadership team.
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with managers.
- Review team’s performance.
- Give metrics and status update.
- Provide coaching on any issues that arise.
Learning & Development
- Establish Iron Galaxy’s Early Talent, Leadership and Management programs.
- Execute the entire process of programs including design and instruction delivery.
- Collaborate with HR and Department Heads to identify performance gaps and build programs / other interventions that accelerate employee success.
- Develop metrics to measure impact and effectiveness of our employee development programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact frequently with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication skills, ability to effectively summarize data.
- Strong teaching and virtual facilitation skills.
- Increasingly progressive experience in a Human Resources discipline neighboring Performance Management, Organizational Effectiveness, and/or Change Management.
- Strong program and project management skills; experience leading programs from ideation and pilot to execution and evaluation.
- Background in adult learning and/or leadership development.
- Previous experience in tech, media or entertainment industry.
- Previous experience with 15Five or similar tools (Culture Amp / Lattice / Engagedly / Leapsome, etc.).
- Change Management Certification.
ABOUT IRON GALAXY
We are one of the world’s largest independent video game developers. Our people combine their talents to create amazing experiences for our players. We also partner with the best companies in our industry to team up on their projects. Our work has resulted in feature development for some of your favorite franchises, ports that move popular games from one platform to another, and remasters that breathe new life into beloved titles. We pride ourselves on our commitment to maintaining a positive culture and supporting a healthy balance between work and life for our employees.
See why we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!