This opportunity is for a temporary position in Chicago, IL. Iron Galaxy employees are all working from home through April 2021 due to COVID-19. This WFH policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. All new-hire onboarding is being done remotely, and any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be shipped directly to you.
Iron Galaxy is looking for an Associate Recruiter to help us source and build a world-class talent pipeline. We need a passionate people person to actively seek out passive game developers in the job market, tell them the Iron Galaxy story, why it is such a special place to work and engage them into our candidate pipeline. Our Associate Recruiter will play a pivotal role in ensuring we meet our projected growth goals for 2021.
This opportunity is for a 6-month temporary full-time position in Chicago, IL.
Please note that as part of the interview process candidates will be required to take a test.
- Proactively source candidates to develop a strong pipeline
- Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to drive in world-class talent
- Collaborate with Recruiting Team on best practices and effective sourcing strategies
- Manage candidate flow by scheduling and conducting intake calls with sourced candidates
- Follow up with candidates and provide updates to the recruiting team.
- Strong ability to showcase the Iron Galaxy brand
- Schedule interviews, conduct tests, and post jobs
Requirements & Skills:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in Human Resources or Recruiting function
- Expertise or strong understanding of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with key metrics for reporting
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to take on tasks outside of job description
- Specialized knowledge of the video game industry
- Experience at a video game studio