Iron Galaxy Studios is seeking UI Artists, Animators, 3D Modelers, and Concept Artists for our summer internship! If you are interested in learning about a career in the game industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
During your internship, you’ll work side-by-side with our talented developers on our latest projects. By the end of the journey, you will receive valuable real-world experience, build upon your current skills, and learn from what it takes to be an artist in the game industry!
This is a paid internship available in-person for students within commuting distance of Nashville, TN, or remotely for students in Illinois, Florida, California, and Texas.
- Learn content creation pipeline
- Implement Feedback given by peers
- Create 2D and 3D game assets
- Assist and support fellow artists on anything and everything
- Basic understanding of content creation software (Adobe Suite, 3D modeling software, Game Engines)
- Familiarity with game development process
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and a desire to learn and grow
- Solid understanding of the artistic pipeline and workflow
Want to stand out?
- Include a cover letter and tell us about yourself and why you’re a great match for the job.
- Show your work! Whether it’s a school assignment, portfolio, website, or personal project, if you’re proud of it, we’d love to see it.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent developers with over 60 shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, remasters, and new IPs from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in gaming to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.